Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lesson 9

This lesson I decided to finish my iconography of Indie music as this is the style of music I will probably base my magazine on. This required me to do quite a bit of research and find a lot of pictures. I also learnt how to use Prezi as I have never used it before. It took me a while to figure out the layout. I have decided who I will ask to do the photo shoot for me, I have 3 from outside of school and maybe 2 from inside. I have asked if I can do a bot group on the front cover as I think this will look more interesting than just one person. Also, I have the idea of doing a photo shoot outside of school because it will add interesting backgrounds and individuality to my magazine. Also the use of other back grounds means I will have more photos to choose from as I would like a variety of choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment