Wednesday 1 October 2014

Lesson 6

This lesson I continued evaluating the front covers of existing successful magazines as i missed last lesson and couldnt access my work. However, I need to get the front cover evaluations from home as they didnt send properly on my e-mail. I moved onto the analysis of the contents pages. These were hard to find so I had to email them to myself. Once I had these I moved on to commenting on them for example the colour schemes and fonts. This was made easier as I found some online help. I just need to finish analysing them for homework and then upload them on slide share then to my blog. I think my magazine will be like NME as I like the style of music theyreport about and their layout and photo stype looks really good. I think analysing the past magazines has helped me decide as I've seen other stypes of music magazines. I have also had a look at other students magazines and taken thoughts from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment