Thursday 11 September 2014

Lesson 2

In this lesson I went on to the computer and made the front cover and contents page that I sketched last lesson. I started by making the title and then added in the mid close up photo of the student I took last lesson. I zoomed it in a bit too so it was all more together. I also added a photo of the school canteen food under the subtitle "Lunch Menu Deals". After adding all the text I moved on to the contents page. This didn't have any background but I did add some photos again to add detail and then got a photo off the Haydon website of the values at the bottom so it wasn't just blank. After I finished I went back and edited some ofthe text to a different font and made some bigger and bold so it stood out like the price. I also changed it so there was some coloured text. 

No comments:

Post a Comment